tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

10 May 2007

ready.

I am a college graduate.
What now?

Summer is here, and I love it.
The sun does not set quite so soon.
I do love summer nights.
The violets are in full bloom.
I have abandoned scarves and sweaters, and embraced flip flops and sunglasses.
Winter was too long and too cold.


Summer is where we all find ourselves.
Summer is when the biggest and brightest memories are made, and pushed, and change.

I love Wheeling in the summer.
I love my house in the summer.
I love my life in the summer.


This summer I want to…
I want to listen to music way too loudly.
I want to see old friends from high school.
I want to swim every day.

I want to build a fire and roast marshmallows.
I want to hold hands and watch the sunset.
I want to tramp through the woods.
I want to eat DiCarlos every single week.
I want to sit on the beach for hours.
I want to wear less makeup and more sunshine.
I want to kiss in the rain.
I want to wear skirts with flip flops.
I want to sleep outdoors in his arms.
I want to ride roller coasters and eat cotton candy.
I want to go to the zoo.
I want to drink with my roommates a few last times.
I want to have a picnic next to the creek.
I want to snuggle and watch 100 movies.
I want to watch fireworks.
I want to walk along the entire trail.

I want to drink 8 glasses of water daily.
I want to dance around in my underwear.
I want to have a cookout and invite everyone.
I want to share all of it with my boyfriend.
I want to take a million photos of everything.

I want to be amazed by life.
I want to be exact.
I want to understand it all.
I want to know all of the whys and hows.

I want to have a [never-ending] summer of amazement.

And then, I’ll move to another continent.

My life is truly, amazingly beautiful.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home