tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

09 October 2006

oasis.

Apparently, today is Columbus Day. Thank you, Christopher Columbus for being gutsy enough to sail across an ocean and find a new continent. Also, for ebing honored by the USPS on October 9th and preventing me from mailing important things.
This evening, the Spanish Club will be hosting the movie Motorcycle Diaries, a tale of Ernesto Guevara (leader of the Cuban Revolution) during a journey across South America at 23 years of age. Please come and join us at 7:00 in Maxwell's.
I'm sitting in the library, and a dog just hopped past the window. He is black and white and cute. Reminder I: I need to go visit The Fuzz soon.
Next Monday, October 16th, Bethany College will not be holding any classes, due to the so-called "fall break." Yay!
My newest rediscovered love: chai tea bags. I like to steal extras from the cafe and drink them later. Also, I like the orange & spice flavoured ones.
This past weekend was spent in Elkins, WV with Eric, his family & extended family. We attended the 70th annual Forest Festival, and I watched a parade (we missed the log trucks). It was cold and rainy, but still fun. We went two years ago, and the weather was a bit more pleasant...but this was possibly more fun.
I am compiling an anthology of poetry that has been published in a journal within the last five years. Any suggestions are welcome to be submitted and reviewed for possible inclusion.
After Italian class, I will be creating some sort of Mexican-ish dip for the movie refreshments this evening.
Matthew's birthday was two days ago. He's 15...and Timmy will be 17 in January. I'm so old.
Reminder II: I need to get my nails filled relatively soon.
Reminder III: I need to call my grandma soon.
I love my boyfriend more than anything in the whole, wide world!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home