tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

07 August 2006

hugs.

yesterday was the official halfway point of the summer. to commemorate this date, i accompanied eric in a major cleaning and rearranging of his bedroom. we also ate pizza and ice cream.
i get to move back into campbell village verrrrrrry soon! yay. i can't wait for my room. and my own clean duck bathroom. and my new posters. and air conditioning. and all of the other amenities that rank cv over harlan.
17 things to do before school starts:
1) finish the student involvement transcripts for work.
2) move into campbell village.
3) go to geaga lake for some super cool fun in the sun.
4) have a bonfire.
5) go to the zoo.
6) make italian notecards, and learn some of them.
7) get a new cellular phone.
8) figure out plans for the rest of my life.
9) go swimming.
10) get my hair trimmed.
11) make eric some brownies.
12) play with the leftover sparklers.
13) buy a blender.
14) go clothes shopping.
15) email professors about comps and wvu classes.
16) take several naps.
17) spend as much time as humanly possible with my boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home