tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

08 August 2006

iceburg.


i just emailed mr in-charge-of-housing and told him how vitally pertinant to my well-being moving TODAY into campbell village is. within 30 minutes, he told me that i may come get my keys and move. fun activity after work: hauling everything across campus and settling into my brand new room. YAY!
i went to the library this morning to find something to read...too bad the fiction section leaves so much to be desired. all that's left is an overwhelming abundance of trashy romance novels and educational books that take too much to read for purely for mindless pleasure. good thing school is starting soon and i won't have time for boredom reading because i'll be busy reading intelligent things and learning.
when i was little, i loved to eat raisins. my mom hates raisins, and for some reason that i cannot remember now, i stopped liking them as well. i hadn't eaten a raisin in well over 10 years until a few nights ago. i was eating trail mix and decided to try a raisin. i decided that i liked it, and i ate a bunch. last night, i ate one and redecided that i don't particularly like raisins.
a very scary wasp was just flying all around me. I KILLED IT. i've never killed a wasp all by myself before; i'm too scared of them. i killed this one with a big usps crate, a book, and moral support over the telephone. i hate wasps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home