tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

10 August 2006

jinx.

i am now, once again, a happy resident of campbell village. i love my bedroom, i love my bathroom, i love our living room, i love our kitchen, and i love the air conditioning!
yesterday, i ate one of those snack wraps from mcdonalds. it was SO GOOD. chicken tender wraps absolutely top the list of foods that i like--even when they're from mcdonalds.
last night, i went home. i had to climb through a window to get inside, and it hurt a little. i got a bruise on my leg. but, i got to pet the fuzz!
i FINALLY bought my very own blender. it is beautiful, and there are lots of speeds to set it on. i washed it last night, and i can't wait to blend things!
i am soooo tired. a nap would do a a million worlds of good today. there is soo much to unpack and get organized in cv that i can't go to bed early because i want to get it finished. maybe tonight.
my throat hurts a little bit. my boyfriend is sick....now i am getting there. blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home