tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

02 October 2006

nationalities.

I haven't written in my blog for over a month...which is a new personal record. Interesting. I will now post a quick summary of the most important aspects of my life since September 1st.
1) School is happening. I'm a senior, and I've never been so busy in my entire life. Whoever said that senior year was easy was full of SHIT. I haven't blogged because I haven't had the time. Ever. Classes, homework, working, tutoring, senior project, clubs, & daily meetings.
2) I got all of my hair cut off. Really, it is shorter than it's ever been. I like to flip it out, and (start blatant bragging) it is very cute. I've gotten SO MANY compliments from SO MANY people in the past two weeks.
3) Eric and I ate at Don Pablo's on Saturday, then we went shopping, then we ate ice cream from Coldstone. Good Mexican food and darn good ice cream is always worth mentioning.
4) I am taking an Italian class, and it is very fun. Most of the vocab is similar to Spanish and/or French, so it's not hard. And the teacher is just plain fun.

5) I went to the WVFLTA conference in Morgantown a few weeks ago. First time I'd gone into the city since I left WVU. It was fairly unexciting; still don't miss it. The entire campus is under construction, and it looks like poo. I'll be interested to see the finished product though.
6) I'm going to Boston in November to attend an open house for the graduate program at Emerson. Mostly, I'm just excited to go visit Boston. And, I fully intend to view Harvard while I'm at it with the New England college business.
7) I've still been consuming a lot of boneless wings from Applebees. Just a randomness. If you ever want to make me like you, bring me some boneless hot wings from there. And maybe some apple pie.
8) Interesting fact: I might go to Madagascar next summer on a mission trip. I like Madagascar, and I like orphans. Lovely.
9) I think I'll go start on the piles of work now that are still sitting around awaiting my attention. Have a lovely day, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home