tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

29 November 2006

pivot.

I will now "blog" for the first time in over a month. I believe that all of my avid readers have figured out that the dearly beloved blog has been pushed to the back of my agenda--and I am so sorry.
Update on my life since October:
I went to Boston, and it was loads and loads of fun. Boston is a lovely city that is overrun with cemeteries, squirrels, and history. I loved it. Photos are available on the Facebook world. I also liked Emerson College, and I think it's a real possibility in my future.
Thanksgiving happened, and it was fun. We went to my aunt's house, and Eric came. I ate turkey and lots of other festive victuals. Then, I went home and ate some more.
My senior project is still well underway. Actually, I probably hadn't started it the last time I wrote here because procrastinating is a natural phenomenon in my life. But, it's started now, and it's slowly, but surely coming along. Get it, F. Scott Fitzgerald!
Only 2 weeks of classes left! Woo. Then finals. Blah. Then no school for a whoooooooooooole month. I need a break badly. Thanksgiving was such a teaser. Christmas will be superb; I'm going to Florida to swim with Mickey Mouse.
Next: WHY WAS IT 65 DEGREES TODAY???? I like cold between Thanksgiving and New Years. No more, no less. I want cold weather and maybe even a smattering of snow just to set the mood. On the other hand, I want HEAT while I'm in Florida.
So, apparently, I am moving to Spain next year. That's a little bit funny to me. Hah. But, it will be fun--I've so much of Europe left to see! I'll be teaching or tutoring or something in English, and I'll be good at it. I intend to have lots of London weekend trips too!!
Today was basically a terrible day overall. And yesterday too, I think. Okay, not really; they both had their good times...and their rotten times. Good things that happened: pumpkin ice cream, nice admissions people, Christmas decorations, ignoring sr. project all night, new SVU, a pizza maker. Bad things that happened: origins, sr project looming, forgetting laundry, heat, no printer ink, not sleeping enough, no juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home