tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

20 July 2007

xenophobia.

1. Wheres your best friend at the moment? at work.
2. What is your favorite possession? The Fuzz.
3. Do you own a gun? nope.
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say? too bad.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? sometimes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hotdogs.
7. What's your favourite Christmas song? Carol of the Bells.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water.
9. Can you do push ups? nah.
10. Is your bathroom clean? yes.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? either the earrings I got for my birthday, or the bracelet that I got for Christmas 2 years ago.
12. Do you take painkillers? sometimes.
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don’t have any secret weapons.
Why in the hell do people erase questions? I don’t know.
15. Your name? Tiffany
16. Middle Name(s)? Leanne
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
A) I don’t want to go to work.
B) I am cold.
C) I like this song.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
A) water.
B) water.
C) water.

20. Last movie watched? “Shall We Dance”.
21. Number 1 fear? snakes.
22. Current worry? something reguarding the whole moving to another continent, I’m sure.
23. Current hate? the noise from the 4-wheeling children behind my house.
24. Favorite place to be? with Eric.
25. How did you bring in the New Year? at Eric’s house.
27. Do you own slippers? yup.
30. Favorite color(s)? green.
31. Would you be a pirate? probably not.
32. What was the last thing you ate? a banana.
33. Do you sing in the shower? not usually.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? aliens.
35. Current cravings? nothing.
36. Superman, Spiderman, or Batman? none?
37. Best bed sheets as a child? the pink flowered ones that matched my walls and curtains.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I stepped on a lawn mower blade once.
39. Are you currently in school? NOPE.
40.Who is your one most favorite person at the moment? Eric.
41. Who is your loudest friend? Lizzie?
42. Who is your most silent friend? I don’t know.
43. Do you like anyone right now? I like lots of people.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? I rarely see shooting stars.
45. What is your favourite book? there are many.
46. Favourite candy? I like Twizzlers.
47. What song do you want played at your wedding? I don’t know yet.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? First off…I don’t care, but “I Will Survive” would be funny. Or that one from Titantic.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? watching television.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? I am going to sleep for one more hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home