tiffany leanne

aujourd'hui de mon vivant...

14 June 2007

yesterday.

1. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning? I don't think so...?
2. When is the last time you met someone new? on Sunday.
3. What is irritating you now? my knee hurts a little.
4. When did you last eat pizza? about an hour & a half ago.
5. Do you drink beer? occasionally.
6. Do you have any famous friends? nope.
7. Are you any good at poker? I don't even know how to play poker.
8. What do you want more than anything? to be with Eric forever.
9. Are you tired? a little.
10. Last spoken words you heard? "I don't know."
11. Have you ever kissed anyone named Mike? no.
12. Besides your bed, what is your favorite thing in your room? my computer.
13. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi.
14. Have you ever thrown up? yes...and, who hasn't?
15. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos? no.
16. Taco Bell or McDonald's? Taco Bell!
17. Are you restless? occasionally.
18. Is your computer desktop or a laptop? desktop.
19. How many myspace views do you have? 244.
20. Do you believe dreams come true? they could.
21. Last song you heard? I don't know.
22. Do you like Batman? nah.
23. Who is in the room with you? just me & the evil cat.
24. What are you wearing on your feet? nothing.
25. What is/are your favorite pair of shoes? I love all of them.
26. Who was the last person you told you loved them? Eric.
27. What was the last thing you ate? Dicarlo's pizza.
28. What were you doing before this? MySpace stalking.
29. What is the closest item near you that is blue? Bartholomew, my airplane blankie.
30. In your opinion what is the weirdest thing about goofysicons.com? I've never even heard of that.
31. What instant messaging service do you use? AIM.
32. What is your favorite website? Facebook.
33. Whose house were you at last night? mine.
34. What is the last movie you watched? "Just Friends"
35. What do you currently hear right now? Eric talking,
36. When did you last buy a new pair of pants? when I bought my suit.
37. When did you last take a shower? this afternoon.
38. Where's your favorite place to be? with Eric in London.
39. Have you ever heard of the band Our Lady Peace? yes.
40. Where is your mom? in her bed.
41. Where do you sleep? in my bed.
42. Where do you shop the most? Old Navy and Target.
43. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? from helping with a green & white day at BC.
44. Coach Purse or NFL game tickets? Coach purse.
45. Where was your default pic taken? at the beach.
46. Why did you pick your background? because I like green.
47. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed? because I love him.
48. Are you happy with the way you are? overall, yes.
49. Have you ever talked about marriage with someone before? yes.
50. Do you believe love at first sight exists? no.
51. Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries? of course.
52. Do you believe that you can change someone? no, but I believe people can change themselves if they care enough.
53. Would you ever consider getting engaged or married right now? consider, yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home